Delhi metro to restart its services from with THESE rules #coronavirusnewstolive - May 14, 2020 28 0 COMMENTS
New Delhi: Delhi Metro is getting ready for resumption of its services with social distancing norms being labored upon. After the railways, it’s speculated that Delhi Metro is gearing up to proceed its operations publish lockdown 3.0.
In a current tweet, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation shared that the method of sanitization is being carried out at AFC gates, lifts and escalators for the protected commute.
“Specially trained housekeeping staffs are deployed in stations to clean passenger movement areas and associated equipment such as AFC gates, lifts and escalators to begin safe operations,” the DMRC stated in a tweet.
DMRC is figuring out an in depth cleansing & upkeep process in view of the pandemic. The train might be extraordinarily exhaustive because it entails 264 stations over 2200 coaches and over 1100 escalators and 1000 lifts. Protocol for social distancing and many others. are additionally being labored on. pic.twitter.com/Yky1raKR4P
— Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (@OfficialDMRC) May 13, 2020
“Cold water high-pressure jet, battery-operated walk-behind automatic scrubber dryer, automated vacuum cleaner, steam cleaner, automatic escalator cleaners are being used extensively for cleaning purpose,” DMRC tweeted.
While addressing the nation on Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi talked about that lockdown 4.Zero might be carried out with totally different units of rules and laws. Going by the PM Modi’s speech, it’s clear that the nation will quickly get again to the life as we all know it with some added security measures.
According to sources, there might be totally different norms for tickets and passes could be necessary to journey in metro. New pointers may even be issued quickly.
The security measures, as reported by News company PTI are:
1) According to the DMRC pointers issued earlier, passengers could have to get the Aarogya Setu app put in on their cell phones to journey in Delhi Metro.
2) Passengers utilizing the Delhi Metro, publish resumption of operations, could have to take out any metallic gadgets like belts and buckles earlier than frisking and hold them of their luggage which might be scanned by an x-ray machine.
3) Use of face masks might be necessary when travelling in Delhi Metro. Hand sanitisation or washing facility to be obtainable on the entry factors.
4) Social distancing might be adopted in Delhi Metro publish resuming of services. At least two meters distance shall be maintained between the safety screening place and line-up factors and a meter between passengers ready on the safety screening place
5) Passengers with irregular temperatures won’t be allowed to enter and individuals with chilly, cough and different flu like signs might be denied entry.
The Delhi Metro has been closed since March 22 when the Janata Curfew was imposed within the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
However, no official announcement relating to resumption of services has been made to this point by the DMRC.