TRENDING
  • 8:26 am » मॉनसून सत्रः दर्शक दीर्घा और चैंबर में भी बैठेंगे माननीय, ये है तैयारी
  • 8:26 pm » दिल्ली: LNJP अस्पताल में 800 सीसीटीवी कैमरे इंस्टॉल, कोरोना मरीजों की हो रही लाइव मॉनिटरिंग
  • 8:26 am » Coronavirus Latest Updates: भारत में 24 घंटे में कोरोना के 57,982 नए केस, अब तक 50,921 मौतें
  • 8:26 pm » कोरोना संकट की वापसी के बीच न्यूजीलैंड में अक्टूबर तक टला आम चुनाव
  • 8:26 am » कोरोना: देश में अब तक 50 हजार मौतें, पिछले 11 दिन में करीब 10 हजार लोगों की गई जान

Kolkata: BCCI President Sourav Ganguly is eligible to be one of the administrators of the merged Indian Super League (ISL) franchise ATK-Mohun Bagan forward of the upcoming season, by advantage of him being one of the crew co-owners.

There have been experiences within the media that Ganguly has been named as one of the administrators of the merged franchise, however as per a senior official it’s not a brand new growth.

“Ganguly is one of the team co-owners. There is no change as such and there is nothing new to this. He is eligible to become a director. Just because it is a merged entity now, these haven’t changed. He is still the co-owner,” the official instructed .

During registration with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs final month, the brand new franchise named 5 administrators — ATK co-owner Utsav Parekh, Mohun Bagan pair of Srinjoy Bose and Debashish Dutta together with two different members Gautam Ray and Sanjeev Mehra.

The board, led by chairman Sanjiv Goneka, will meet on July 10 by way of video convention and amongst different discussions, the membership’s identify, jersey and brand is predicted to be on the agenda too, an official shut to the event mentioned.

“The board is meeting on July 10 and further decisions will be taken there. A board has a lot to discuss and plan for the whole year, and among them talks of the club’s name, jersey and logo can come up for discussion,” he added.

“Sanjiv Goenka will remain principal owner of the merged entity and Sourav Ganguly will remain co-owner. There has been no change in that, so he is eligible to become a director, simple.”

Mohun Bagan had joined forces with ISL champions ATK as a merged entity which began from June 1.

In the merged entity, ATK, the unique ISL franchise owned by Sanjiv Goenka’s RPSG Group, have 80 per cent stake whereas the remaining 20 per cent is with Mohun Bagan, who bagged the I-League title with 4 rounds to spare.

ATK are the present ISL champions, successful the title a file third time final season.

Avatarnewstolive

RELATED ARTICLES